Hero Naga Chaitanya’s next release will be Sekhar Kammula’s Love Story. The film will be hitting screens in the second half of the year, once the lockdown gets lifted. After Love Story, Chay will be teaming up with acclaimed director Vikram Kumar and top producer Dil Raju for a film, tentatively titled Thank You.
And the latest buzz is that Chay will also be acting under noted director Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s direction. Chay’s Majili’s producers Harish Peddi and Sahu Garapati will be bankrolling the film. Apparently, Chay is planning to work on both the movies simultaneously. After completing these two projects, Chay will be joining forces with Parasuram next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas planning to buy a posh flat in Mumbai?
- Bollywood star trolled for taking COVID-19 vaccine
- Sukumar’s prediction on Uppena becomes true
- Samantha introduces her Dushyant in Gunasekhar’s Shaakuntalam
- Prabhas is very excited: Nag Ashwin on his next project
- Charan convinced Chiranjeevi garu to promote Sreekaram: Sharwanand