It is known that Naga Chaitanya has signed his new film which will be directed by Kalyan Krishna of Soggade Chinni Naayana fame. Rakul Preet is playing the lead role in this movie which will go on floors in November.
Latest update reveals that the actor has signed one more film which will be directed by newcomer Krishna. Apparently, the film will be produced by Suresh Babu under his home banner. An official confirmation is awaited regarding the news.
Right now, two of his films, Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo and Premam are gearing up for their release.
- Kamal Haasan’s comments on Kashmir spark a major controversy
- Star cinematographer onboard Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Chiru makes a strong statement on unity among senior heroes
- Chay to team up with star producer for the second time?
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film