It is known that hero Naga Chaitanya will be making his big Bollywood debut with superstar Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Forest Gump remake, Laal Singh Chaddha. Chay will be playing an army soldier in the movie, and he has been working hard to develop a muscular body for his role.
Now, the latest updates reveal that Chay will be wrapping up the balance shoot for his upcoming Telugu film, Thank You, before kick-starting Laal Singh Chaddha. Apparently, Thank You’s final schedule will take place in Hyderabad in the first week of July and the entire shooting formalities will be completed within 5 days.
Thank You also features young beauties Raashi Khanna, Avika Gor and Malavika Nair in key roles. Thaman is composing the soundtrack for this Dil Raju production.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening crowd star to act in Pushpa 2?
- Sai Pallavi’s Tamil comeback with a female-centric film?
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?