Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming film Autonagar Surya is currently being shot at a brisk pace in Hyderabad. Deva Katta is directing the film and K Atchi Reddy is producing the film on Max India Entertainments banner. For the past few days, a fight sequence is being canned on Naga Chaitanya and Ajay. Talking more about the action sequences, Deva Katta said, “Chaitu duelling ajay in rain+deisel+greese filled mud…so tempted to put up a picture as a testimony to his commitment..but i have to wait.” Autonagar Surya is being touted as a action drama set in the backdrop of automotive industry. Samantha is playing the lead role in the film. Anup Rubens is composing the music. Autonagar Surya is expected to hit the screen later this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Solid promotional plans in store for Saaho
- Playing iSmart Shankar turned Ram into a chain smoker
- Rakul in talks for a sensational project?
- Giving me a complex: Akhil on dad Nagarjuna’s looks
- Young Bollywood star quits Katamarayudu’s Hindi remake
- Will Rakshasudu change the young star’s fortunes?