Samantha’s career is going guns and in the past couple of months, she has signed quite a few interesting films in both Telugu and Tamil. On the personal front, she’s in the best phase of her life and it’s well-known that she and Naga Chaitanya are planning to get married later this year.
While Naga Chaitanya has always been a pillar of strength to Samantha, it looks like his recent confession to Samantha that has caught a lot of people by surprise. Apparently, the actor has told Samantha that he’ll not be watching her upcoming Telugu film – Raju Gari Gadhi 2. It turns out that Naga Chaitanya is extremely scared of horror films and he isn’t going to change his mind to watch a horror film even if his own family members are going to act in one such film.
Directed by Omhkar, the film stars Nagarjuna and Samantha in central roles, apart from Seerat Kapoor and others. PVP Cinema banner is bankrolling the film.
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara