Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming film Durga is all set to go on floors on February 24. Sreenivas Reddy is going to direct the film and C Kalyan is producing the film under Sri Shuba Shweta Films banner. Hansika is the lead actress in this mass entertainer.
Talking about the film, C Kalyan said, “We were supposed to start this film four months ago; however, we wanted to complete the film without any major breaks. The film’s shooting will be wrapped up by July and we are planning to release the film post Ramzan. Durga is going to be a big hit in Naga Chaitanya’s career.” Akula Shiva has written the script and S S Thaman is scoring the music. Vijay C Kumar is the cinematographer.
Meanwhile, Naga Chaitanya’s other film Oka Laila Kosam, which is being directed by Vijay Kumar Konda, is making brisk progress. Nagarjuna is producing the film under Annapurna Studios banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Vijay promote Whistle in Telugu?
- Young hero ready to do negative roles
- 1 million Twitter followers for Vijay Deverakonda
- Whistle gets solid release in Nizam
- Vijay Sethupathi’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Indian 2: Shankar to spend a bomb for an action sequence