Naga Chaitanya and Sunil’s upcoming film is currently being shot near Chittoor. This untitled film is the Telugu remake of Lingusamy’s Vettai. In the film, Naga Chaitanya and Sunil will be seen as brothers and Tamannaah, Andrea Jeremiah are also playing the lead roles in this film. Earlier today, Naga Chaitanya visited the temple in Sri Kalahasti and went to the shooting spot. Kishore Kumar (Dolly), who had earlier made Koncham Ishtam Koncham Kashtam, is directing the film. Bellamkonda Suresh is producing the film. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
Sunil’s upcoming film Mr Pellikoduku is gearing up for release in mid February and Naga Chaitanya will soon begin shooting for Srinivas Reddy’s next film and also he has to complete couple of songs for Deva Katta’s Autonagar Surya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thanks to Mahesh, Ram Charan’s plans gone for a toss
- Brahmaji’s son speaks openly about his fears
- Poll : Which of these multi-starrer combo you are looking forward to?
- Star heroine denies being part of Krish 4
- Juicy info about Mahesh’s look in Chiru’s next
- Javed Akthar’s comments on Thappad overwhelm Taapsee