Naga Chaitanya and Sunil’s upcoming film is currently being shot near Chittoor. This untitled film is the Telugu remake of Lingusamy’s Vettai. In the film, Naga Chaitanya and Sunil will be seen as brothers and Tamannaah, Andrea Jeremiah are also playing the lead roles in this film. Earlier today, Naga Chaitanya visited the temple in Sri Kalahasti and went to the shooting spot. Kishore Kumar (Dolly), who had earlier made Koncham Ishtam Koncham Kashtam, is directing the film. Bellamkonda Suresh is producing the film. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
Sunil’s upcoming film Mr Pellikoduku is gearing up for release in mid February and Naga Chaitanya will soon begin shooting for Srinivas Reddy’s next film and also he has to complete couple of songs for Deva Katta’s Autonagar Surya.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans