After wrapping up Majili, Naga Chaitanya is all set to kick-start Venky Mama with his uncle Venkatesh in February third week. Chay has also been in talks with several filmmakers, and a project under Dil Raju’s production will go on floors this summer.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Naga Chaitanya will also be joining hands with Express Raja and KAY director Merlapaka Gandhi soon. The film will be bankrolled by leading banner UV Creations. Incidentally, the Chay-UV Creations film was in news in December last year. Now that the project is back in news, an official announcement is awaited from the makers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka politely declines star hero project
- Akhil, Pooja Hegde shake a leg for a fun song
- Prabhas20’s next schedule postponed to January?
- Young director joins Netflix’s Lust Stories Telugu
- Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser update postponed
- Poll : What did you think of Ruler’s trailer?