After wrapping up Majili, Naga Chaitanya is all set to kick-start Venky Mama with his uncle Venkatesh in February third week. Chay has also been in talks with several filmmakers, and a project under Dil Raju’s production will go on floors this summer.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Naga Chaitanya will also be joining hands with Express Raja and KAY director Merlapaka Gandhi soon. The film will be bankrolled by leading banner UV Creations. Incidentally, the Chay-UV Creations film was in news in December last year. Now that the project is back in news, an official announcement is awaited from the makers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman readies a solid tune for Sarkaru Vari Paata?
- Star writer to pen a script for Mokshagna’s debut film?
- Atharintiki Dharedhi and Brahmotsavam actress’ Bollywood debut film to get an OTT release?
- Tollywood bigwigs to invite Balayya to YS Jagan’s meet
- Rakul Preet bends it like butter
- Producer clarifies reports on Prabhudeva-Nayanthara film