Post the success of Premam, Naga Chaitanya is taking careful steps and is planning his career quite carefully. Earlier today, his new film in the direction of debutante Krishna R V was launched in Hyderabad.
Noted production house Varahi Chalana Chitra and Suresh productions are co-producing this film which will have the beautiful Lavanya Tripathi as the female lead. Interestingly, Lavanya has also acted with Chay’s dad Nagarjuna in Soggade Chinni Nayana.
The shooting of this film will kick start soon and noted hero, Srikanth will play a crucial role in this project. More details of this film will soon be revealed
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February