The filming of Naga Chaitanya’s Premam has reached the last leg of its shoot. Latest update reveals that the unit will move to Goa for a two week schedule. With this, the entire shoot will be wrapped up.
Anupama Parameswaran and Madonna Sebastian also play female leads in the film which has been carrying a good buzz right from the time it has gone on floors.
Shruthi Haasan reprises the role of Sai Pallavi from the original and Chandoo Mondeti is the director.
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?
- Trailer of Lakshmi’s NTR becomes a hot topic
- Niharika to work with star director