The filming of Naga Chaitanya’s Premam has reached the last leg of its shoot. Latest update reveals that the unit will move to Goa for a two week schedule. With this, the entire shoot will be wrapped up.
Anupama Parameswaran and Madonna Sebastian also play female leads in the film which has been carrying a good buzz right from the time it has gone on floors.
Shruthi Haasan reprises the role of Sai Pallavi from the original and Chandoo Mondeti is the director.
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller
- Shriya’s interesting reply on turning mother
- Final schedule kick-starts for Suriya’s NGK