The film’s co-producer and popular writer, Kona Venkat, said that the title of the film will be announced on the 29th of this month on the occasion of Nagarajuna’s birthday.
Chaitanya will be seen in a cop’s role and Malayali actress Manjima Mohan is playing the female lead in this bilingual. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film
- Interview : Suresh Babu- Tharun Bhaskar rejected many big hero projects
- Sunny Leone to shake a leg with Punjabi superstar
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi actor turns director