The film’s co-producer and popular writer, Kona Venkat, said that the title of the film will be announced on the 29th of this month on the occasion of Nagarajuna’s birthday.
Chaitanya will be seen in a cop’s role and Malayali actress Manjima Mohan is playing the female lead in this bilingual. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl