Yuva Samrat Naga Chaitanya is all set to make his Tamil Debut soon with the Radha Mohan flick ‘Gouravam’. The movie is going to be produced by Annapurna Studios and it will be a bilingual film. Reports say that Nagarjuna would be playing a guest role in the movie.
Thaman is said to be the music director. Chaitanya is currently busy with ‘Autonagar Surya’, which is being filmed under the direction of Deva Katta. Nagarjuna expressed happiness about the script of Autonagar Surya and said that the movie would be a nice entertainer.
Interestingly, when questioned about the recent disappointments of Bejawada and Dhada, Nagarjuna was very candid about them and he said that they would be a nice learning experience for Chaitanya. He also expressed his unhappiness about the directors of those films.
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film