Film stars coming forward to help out people in need is nothing new and whenever they chip in with their support for social and humanitarian causes, their deeds are highly appreciated by their fans. Now, Naga Chaitanya, has touched everyone by lending his helping hand to a one year old baby girl named Purnima.
Purnima was suffering from recurrent chest infections and was admitted to a hospital in Hyderabad. The little girl even underwent a major cardiac surgery and has been in ICU and on ventilator for the past three months. Pratyusha Foundation, an NGO founded by Chay’s most successful co-star Samantha, took up the baby girl’s case and appealed for a donation of more than 3 lakhs towards her medical expenses. Moved by little Purnima’s health condition, Chay did his generous part and the beautiful girl has recovered well and she is now up and smiling.
There is no better joy and satisfaction than bringing a smile on a little one’s face! Needless to say, Chay’s touching gesture has been appreciated by his fans.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties