Naga Chaithanya gave a super hit in the form of Tadhaka which was remake of a super hit Tamil film Vettai. Now, per reports Chaithu is gearing up for remaking yet another Tamil hit Sigaram Thodu. Reports reveal that Nagarjuna has already bought the remake rights of this film. Gaurav, who directed the original flick might direct the Telugu version as well.
This movie has a right mix of drama and sentiment and revolves around an ATM robbery. Chaitanya is current high on the success of Oka Laila Kosam and is now busy filming for Sudheer Varma’s flick.
Articles that might interest you:
- No stopping Kiara in Bollywood
- People are waiting to watch me make another wrong move: Krish
- Nela Ticket girl in talks for an exciting project
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?
- Samantha Akkineni is now Baby Akkineni