Naga Shaurya has scored the much needed success with his recent release, Chalo. The film has turned out to be the biggest hit in the young hero’s career. After a short break, Naga Shaurya will kick-start his next film, Narthanasala, in March.
As per the latest updates, Naga Shaurya and his parents, who will produce Narthanasala, are planning to release the movie during the Dasara festive season later this year. It looks like Chalo’s success has given Naga Shaurya enough confidence to clash with the other Dasara biggies.
Narthanasala will be directed by debutant Srinivas, a former protege of Krishna Vamsi. Unlike its title, the film will be a modern day entertainer.
- 450 crore fantasy drama to go on floors finally
- Dhanush makes a fortune out of Kaala’s satellite rights
- Suriya’s most expensive film launched in London
- Poll : What did you think of Tej I Love trailer?
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor