Young hero Naga Shaurya, who impressed the audience with his acting and looks in Oohalu Gusagusalaade, later did a few unsuccessful films. However, his last offering, Jyo Achyutananda, gave him the much needed hit.
Now, the latest update is that Naga Shaurya has at last finalized a movie titled Ammammagari Illu, after waiting for a long time for the right script. Touted as a family entertainer, this film is expected to hit the floors soon.
This film will be directed debutant Sundar and noted music composer Kalyanaramana, who had earlier worked on Naga Shaurya’s Oohalu Gusagusalaade and Jyo Achyutananda, will be scoring the music for this film. More details regarding the film are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss : I am not a comedy piece warns upcoming comedian
- Gang Leader’s teaser is fun and raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Gang Leader’s teaser?
- Tabu commences Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Rakul thrilled to work with Kamal and Shankar
- RRR to be shot in this picturesque North Indian city