It might seem like not a lot is happening on his arena but actor Naga Shaurya is always in talks for some interesting projects.
The latest is that the actor has been offered a key role in Harish Shankar’s remake of Jigarthanda and it seems like talks have been on for a while.
Varun Tej is already reprising the role of Bobby Simha for the Telugu version and Shaurya has been approached to play Siddharth’s character. It is to be seen if this project works out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa