It might seem like not a lot is happening on his arena but actor Naga Shaurya is always in talks for some interesting projects.
The latest is that the actor has been offered a key role in Harish Shankar’s remake of Jigarthanda and it seems like talks have been on for a while.
Varun Tej is already reprising the role of Bobby Simha for the Telugu version and Shaurya has been approached to play Siddharth’s character. It is to be seen if this project works out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shraddha Kapoor’s latest statement on her marriage
- Brahmanandam to leave the audience in tears in this special film
- Pawan Kalyan’s chartered flight travel becomes a hot topic
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo continues its steady run in the US
- Comedian Sunil falls ill-Thanks the audience for wishes
- Makers of Nishabdam silent- Is the film releasing?