Young hero Naga Shaurya has scored the much needed hit with Chalo. The film has turned out to be the biggest hit in the actor’s career. Shaurya’s next release will be the Sai Pallavi-starrer emotional horror drama, Kanam, which is hitting the screens on February 23.
Meanwhile, Shaurya is ready with yet another film and this time it’s going to be a family entertainer titled Ammammagarillu. The film stars child artiste Shamlee who played the female lead in Siddharth’s Oye. Ammammagarillu is slated for release in summer. Debutant Sundar Surya has directed the movie, which is bankrolled by Swajith Movies banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted director bags Mahesh’s film rights
- RRR Update- Ram Charan shot for the best scenes of RRR today
- Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL’s special premieres in 4 cities
- Bigg Boss winner but no big offers
- Mahesh Babu not bothered about Sankranthi competition
- Change of plan for KGF director