Young hero Naga Shaurya has scored the much needed hit with Chalo. The film has turned out to be the biggest hit in the actor’s career. Shaurya’s next release will be the Sai Pallavi-starrer emotional horror drama, Kanam, which is hitting the screens on February 23.
Meanwhile, Shaurya is ready with yet another film and this time it’s going to be a family entertainer titled Ammammagarillu. The film stars child artiste Shamlee who played the female lead in Siddharth’s Oye. Ammammagarillu is slated for release in summer. Debutant Sundar Surya has directed the movie, which is bankrolled by Swajith Movies banner.
- Stalwart actor announces directorial debut with an epic 3D film
- Naga Chaitanya to romance Jersey girl?
- Malikipuram’s Padmaja Theater gutted in fire
- Vijay Deverakonda’s pic by Rashmika clocks 1M Insta views
- Teaser for Sundeep’s debut production to be out soon
- Jersey’s first weekend US collections; $1M soon