Krishna Vrinda Vihari, starring Naga Shaurya and Shirley Setia, is up for a grand release in theaters tomorrow. The expectations on the film are good, because of the aggressive promotions done by the team.
Today, the team KVV interacted with the Telugu media and Shaurya clarified that they degraded no community and no one will be offended by the plot of the film. He further added that he played Brahmin role with the inputs given by Avasarala Srinivas.
Radhika Sarathkumar played an important role in this movie. Produced by Usha Mulpuri under Ira Creations, the movie has Mahati Swara Sagar’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Impressive: Game Changer actress earns a spot in global Google Trends
- Thanks to Animal, Rashmika’s scenes extended in Pushpa 2?
- Trisha to romance Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna next?
- Hi Nanna packs a punch on Sunday; Here’s the 4-day Nizam collection
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi greets ex-CM KCR in hospital
- Animal: Tripti Dimri reveals how her parents reacted to her bold scenes