Young hero Naga Shaurya, who is waiting to bounce back with a strong hit is signing a few interesting projects. Recently, his new film under the Sithara Entertainments banner with Lady director Sowjanya was launched. But as per the film circles, the news is that it was shelved due to creative differences among the team members.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that not disappointed Naga Shaurya has given a green signal to Appatlo Okadundevadu fame Sagar Chandra’s script. As per the reports, the film will go on floors soon after the lockdown period ends.
More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru asks team Acharya to release the hit number
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film