Young hero Naga Shaurya, who is waiting to bounce back with a strong hit is signing a few interesting projects. Recently, his new film under the Sithara Entertainments banner with Lady director Sowjanya was launched. But as per the film circles, the news is that it was shelved due to creative differences among the team members.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that not disappointed Naga Shaurya has given a green signal to Appatlo Okadundevadu fame Sagar Chandra’s script. As per the reports, the film will go on floors soon after the lockdown period ends.
More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV Missing trailer- Varma takes a dig at prominent celebs
- Nani announces the solid star cast of Shyam Singha Roy
- Official announcement on Pawan Kalyan’s next is here
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be out during this time
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag, Samantha to enthrall in Dasara special episode
- Two young beauties for noted director’s son’s debut film