Last week, young hero Naga Shaurya began the promotions for his upcoming film, Chalo, at Gitam University, Vizag. Today, the handsome actor is going to meet the students of Loyala College, Alwal, Secunderabad at 11 am. Naga Shaurya will be taking part in the ongoing InFocus National Film Festival at Loyala.
Chalo is a romantic action entertainer set in a village named Tiruppuram on the Andhra-Tamil Nadu border. Kannada actress Rashmika Mandanna is making her Tollywood debut with this movie. Debutant Venky Kudumula is the film’s director and Naga Shaurya’s parents Usha and Shankar Prasad have produced the movie under Ira Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Post-production work in full swing for Prabhas20
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala
- Charity is not a rowdy mamool, says popular director
- Acharya’s first look to be out on this auspicious day?
- Corona Crisis: Actor turns sanitary worker