Last week, young hero Naga Shaurya began the promotions for his upcoming film, Chalo, at Gitam University, Vizag. Today, the handsome actor is going to meet the students of Loyala College, Alwal, Secunderabad at 11 am. Naga Shaurya will be taking part in the ongoing InFocus National Film Festival at Loyala.
Chalo is a romantic action entertainer set in a village named Tiruppuram on the Andhra-Tamil Nadu border. Kannada actress Rashmika Mandanna is making her Tollywood debut with this movie. Debutant Venky Kudumula is the film’s director and Naga Shaurya’s parents Usha and Shankar Prasad have produced the movie under Ira Creations banner.
- Temper’s Hindi remake Simmba nears 400 Cr milestone
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side