Following the much needed success of his maiden home production, Chalo, hero Naga Shaurya is currently shooting for the second project under his home banner, IRA Creations. Titled Narthanasala, the film was launched in April and already, the team has wrapped up nearly 60 percent of shoot.
As per the latest updates, for the first time in his career, Naga Shaurya will be romancing two heroines in Narthanasala. The makers have roped in Yamini Bhaskar and Kashmira Pardeshi as the film’s leading ladies. While Yamini had earlier acted in a couple of Telugu flicks, Kashmira, a fashion designer from NIFT Mumbai, will be foraying into Tollywood with Narthanasala.
Narthanasala is an out-and-out comic caper fully loaded with entertainment. Debutant Srinivas Chakravarthy, a protege of Krishna Vamsi, is directing the movie. Chalo’s composer Mahathi Sagar is scoring the music for Narthanasala.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release