Hero Naga Shaurya took to Twitter this morning and introduced his ‘Thammudu’ Brahmaji. Shaurya also shared a picture in which he and Brahmaji were all smiles in white lungi and Vishnu namams. “Na thammudu Brahmaji kothaga industry ki vachadu. Mi andari support thanaki undali. Please support young talent,” Shaurya tweeted cheekily.
The picture was taken on location of Shaurya’s latest home production under Anish Krishna’s direction. The shooting is underway in Hyderabad. Touted as an out-and-out romantic comedy, the film has young star Shirley Setia as the female lead.
Senior actress Radhika, comedians Vennela Kishore and Rahul Ramakrishna essay crucial roles in this as-yet-untitled film being produced By Shaurya’s parents under Ira Creations banner. Mahati Swara Sagar is composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Impressive day 1 collections of Chiranjeevi’s God Father in Nizam
- Interesting teaser of Teja’s Ahimsa released
- Kamal Haasan heaps praise on Ponniyin Selvan-1
- Buzz: Kantara to be dubbed into other languages
- Official: RRR for Oscars – Deets inside
- Review : God Father – Boss is Back