Hero Naga Shaurya took to Twitter this morning and introduced his ‘Thammudu’ Brahmaji. Shaurya also shared a picture in which he and Brahmaji were all smiles in white lungi and Vishnu namams. “Na thammudu Brahmaji kothaga industry ki vachadu. Mi andari support thanaki undali. Please support young talent,” Shaurya tweeted cheekily.
The picture was taken on location of Shaurya’s latest home production under Anish Krishna’s direction. The shooting is underway in Hyderabad. Touted as an out-and-out romantic comedy, the film has young star Shirley Setia as the female lead.
Senior actress Radhika, comedians Vennela Kishore and Rahul Ramakrishna essay crucial roles in this as-yet-untitled film being produced By Shaurya’s parents under Ira Creations banner. Mahati Swara Sagar is composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength
- Here’s why Mahesh turned down Shankar’s 3 Idiots remake
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?