The first look poster of young hero Naga Shaurya’s upcoming romantic drama, Chalo, was unveiled yesterday to a decent response. Chalo is a youthful campus entertainer, which is set in a village named Thirupuram on the Andhra-Tamil Nadu border.
According to the latest update from the makers, Chalo is slated to hit the theaters in December. The exact release date will be revealed soon, considering Akhil’s Hello and Nani’s MCA’s release. Chalo’s dubbing work is underway currently and the pre-release promotions will kick-start soon.
Kannada beauty Rashmika Mandanna plays the female lead in this film, while debutant Venky Kudumula, a former Assistant Director in Trivikram’s team, is the director. Naga Shaurya’s parents are producing this movie under Ira Creations banner.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu