The first look poster of young hero Naga Shaurya’s upcoming romantic drama, Chalo, was unveiled yesterday to a decent response. Chalo is a youthful campus entertainer, which is set in a village named Thirupuram on the Andhra-Tamil Nadu border.
According to the latest update from the makers, Chalo is slated to hit the theaters in December. The exact release date will be revealed soon, considering Akhil’s Hello and Nani’s MCA’s release. Chalo’s dubbing work is underway currently and the pre-release promotions will kick-start soon.
Kannada beauty Rashmika Mandanna plays the female lead in this film, while debutant Venky Kudumula, a former Assistant Director in Trivikram’s team, is the director. Naga Shaurya’s parents are producing this movie under Ira Creations banner.
- Niharika-Nirvana Cinemas movie launched
- Naga Babu’s role in Aravindha Sametha revealed
- Mammootty gets a grand welcome from Yatra makers
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy