Following the refreshing success of his maiden home production, Chalo, young hero Naga Shaurya is eagerly waiting to kick-start the second project under his home banner, IRA Creations. Titled Narthanasala, the film was launched in Amaravati on the occasion of Ugadi.
As per the latest updates, Narthanasala will be going on floors from April 12. The film is a dance based comic caper fully loaded with entertainment. Debutant Srinivas Chakravarthy, a protege of Krishna Vamsi, is directing the movie. Chalo’s composer Mahathi Sagar will score the music for Narthanasala. The actress who’ll play the film’s leading lady will be announced soon.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again