Following the refreshing success of his maiden home production, Chalo, young hero Naga Shaurya is eagerly waiting to kick-start the second project under his home banner, IRA Creations. Titled Narthanasala, the film was launched in Amaravati on the occasion of Ugadi.
As per the latest updates, Narthanasala will be going on floors from April 12. The film is a dance based comic caper fully loaded with entertainment. Debutant Srinivas Chakravarthy, a protege of Krishna Vamsi, is directing the movie. Chalo’s composer Mahathi Sagar will score the music for Narthanasala. The actress who’ll play the film’s leading lady will be announced soon.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film