Naga Shaurya’s upcoming film is all set to be launched on April 10. The untitled film is said to be a feel good romantic film set in a college backdrop. Rashmika Mandanna, who shot to fame with the Kannada film Kirik Party, is the lead actress in this film.
Venky Kudumula, former associate of Trivikram Srinivas, is going to direct the film. Shankar Prasad and Usha are going to produce the film. “We were eager to start a new banner to produce my son Naga Shaurya’s new film and finally, things have fallen into place now. I loved the story which Venky told us and we have a lot of faith in his talent. We’ll share more details about the film at the movie launch on April 10,” Shankar Prasad said.
Sagar Mahati is the music composer and Sai Sriram is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kalki wraps up censor formalities
- Special guests for Brochevarevarura’s pre-release event
- Chiru-Koratala project gets a tentative release date
- Anil Ravipudi’s special hook up line for Mahesh
- Manchu Manoj comes to the rescue of Chennai
- Sizzling actress denies being a part of Bigg Boss 3