A couple of months back, young hero, Naga Shaurya signed a project under Subramanyapuram fame Santosh Jagarlapudi. The film was supposed to go on floors in the month of March but due to Corona lockdown, the shooting was delayed.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the unit is gearing up to kick-start the film’s regular shooting for the month of August. Touted as a sports drama, Shaurya is playing an Archer in the film.
Sharath Marar’s Northstar Entertainment, Narayandas Narang, and Ram Mohan Rao’s Sri Venkateswara Cinemas LLP are jointly producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral- Allu Arjun’s kids get dressed as freedom fighters
- Mohan Babu in and as Son of India
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Lockdown Review : Metro Kathalu – Telugu film on AHA
- Sri Hari’s son signs a film with noted director’s son
- Allu Arjun promotes ‘Buy Indian’ campaign