A couple of months back, young hero, Naga Shaurya signed a project under Subramanyapuram fame Santosh Jagarlapudi. The film was supposed to go on floors in the month of March but due to Corona lockdown, the shooting was delayed.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the unit is gearing up to kick-start the film’s regular shooting for the month of August. Touted as a sports drama, Shaurya is playing an Archer in the film.
Sharath Marar’s Northstar Entertainment, Narayandas Narang, and Ram Mohan Rao’s Sri Venkateswara Cinemas LLP are jointly producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- IIT Krishnamurthy’s gripping trailer raises expectations
- Bigg Boss 4: Two eliminations possible this week?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company