A couple of months back, young hero, Naga Shaurya signed a project under Subramanyapuram fame Santosh Jagarlapudi. The film was supposed to go on floors in the month of March but due to Corona lockdown, the shooting was delayed.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the unit is gearing up to kick-start the film’s regular shooting for the month of August. Touted as a sports drama, Shaurya is playing an Archer in the film.
Sharath Marar’s Northstar Entertainment, Narayandas Narang, and Ram Mohan Rao’s Sri Venkateswara Cinemas LLP are jointly producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas and Pawan Kalyan’s co-actress in Nagarjuna’s next?
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass Pokiri: Mahesh Babu
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?