Young hero Naga Shaurya is aggressively promoting his soon to be released romantic entertainer, Chalo. The film will hit the screens on February 2. Naga Shaurya’s parents, Uma and Shankar Prasad, produced the movie under Ira Creations banner.
Now, the doting parents will be turning producers once again for their son. Naga Shaurya has signed two movies recently and one amongst the two is Narthanasala. This film will be bankrolled by Shaurya’s parents and it will go on floors after Shaurya’s immediate film with cinematographer turned director Sai Sreeram.
Narthanasala will be directed by debutant Srinivas, a former protege of Krishna Vamsi. Unlike its title, the film will be a modern day entertainer.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry