Young hero Naga Shaurya is aggressively promoting his soon to be released romantic entertainer, Chalo. The film will hit the screens on February 2. Naga Shaurya’s parents, Uma and Shankar Prasad, produced the movie under Ira Creations banner.
Now, the doting parents will be turning producers once again for their son. Naga Shaurya has signed two movies recently and one amongst the two is Narthanasala. This film will be bankrolled by Shaurya’s parents and it will go on floors after Shaurya’s immediate film with cinematographer turned director Sai Sreeram.
Narthanasala will be directed by debutant Srinivas, a former protege of Krishna Vamsi. Unlike its title, the film will be a modern day entertainer.
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?
- Pellichoopulu producer’s son signs his second film
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Lakshmi Manchu’s web series gets a launch date