Young hero Naga Shaurya is aggressively promoting his soon to be released romantic entertainer, Chalo. The film will hit the screens on February 2. Naga Shaurya’s parents, Uma and Shankar Prasad, produced the movie under Ira Creations banner.
Now, the doting parents will be turning producers once again for their son. Naga Shaurya has signed two movies recently and one amongst the two is Narthanasala. This film will be bankrolled by Shaurya’s parents and it will go on floors after Shaurya’s immediate film with cinematographer turned director Sai Sreeram.
Narthanasala will be directed by debutant Srinivas, a former protege of Krishna Vamsi. Unlike its title, the film will be a modern day entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Who will be the hero for Koratala Siva’s next?
- Dil Raju drops plans to remake noted Bollywood hit?
- Taapsee’s proud statement on Filmfare cover page feat
- Rakul’s noble gesture for 200 families in this lockdown
- After Bunny, Sukumar to direct this star hero?
- Change of plans for Ajith’s film