Young hero Naga Shaurya will be next seen in the movie Rangabali, a wholesome entertainer set in a village backdrop. Debutant Pawan Basamsetti is directing the movie. Sudhakar Cherukuri of SLV Cinemas, who is known for his concept-oriented films, is bankrolling this flick.
Today the makers launched the first single, Mana Oorilo Evadra Apedhi. Naga Shaurya gets a mass intro with this peppy number with the energetic beats of Pawan CH. The song depicts the significance of staying in one’s native place. Anurag Kulkarni lent the vocals, and he sang it dynamically. The actor showcased his graceful dance moves, which were neatly composed by Jani master.
The lyrics were penned by Pawan Basamsetti and Sri Harsha Emani. Yukti Thareja plays Naga Shaurya’s love interest in the movie. Rangabali is in the last leg of shooting and is slated for a grand release on July 7, 2023.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Leo inks all-time 3rd highest overseas deal
- Pic Talk: Prabhas celebrates Prashanth Neel’s birthday
- Photo Moment: Chiru oozes style and swag in his latest avatar
- Humane initiative of Megastar wins hearts of one and all
- Vijay’s Leo sets a stunning new record in Kerala
- Adipurush: Music composer Atul to do a unique feat for the pre-release event
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food