Tall, fair and handsome. Yes we had to rephrase the old saying for the newbie who’s been steadily making a mark in Tollywood for a while now.Any guesses who he is ? We give you a clue, his dad and he falls in love with the same girl.
Yes, Naga Shourya is the charming man with boyish looks and kid-like smile now that is one heck of a combination. Added to that he is the man on the rise with his good performances in Oohalu Gusa Gusa Lade, Dikkulu Choodaku Ramayya and Lakshmi Rave Maa Intiki. While Abbayi toh Ammayi may not have gathered the expected numbers he doesn’t loose hope.
“Nandini Reddy’s Kalyana Vaibhogame has an interesting subject and you will see me as current generation boy facing the wedding woes. In all my movies I played the lover boy but I don’t like be stereotyped for that role” he says.
Naga Shourya says he hates being called “A chocolate boy” and wants to do films the way Aamir does. All the best to that but chocolate boy is not bad you see since all the girls out there love them.
- Nani responds to Mega fans’ trolling over Gang Leader title
- Anushka to replace Nayan in legendary director’s next?
- Ravi Teja putting on weight for Disco Raja
- Harish Shankar has a big task ahead
- Who will play KCR in RGV film?
- Rocking climax to be the highlight of Kanchana 3