Naga Shaurya is super happy with the way his new film Varudu Kaavalenu has opened to some very good reviews.
The star hero spoke his heart out at the success meet today and said “The media fraternity has supported me like family always. I’ve always trusted the film to do well in theatres and I feel happy to go one step closer to family audiences again”.
Adding further, he said “It’s a film that everyone can forget their worries and enjoy with their families. I’m glad to move beyond my lover boy image and take up different roles. Full credit to the director, cast, and crew who’ve been an integral part of the making.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda’s day 3 AP, TS collections; Continues solid run
- EMK: Mahesh-Jr NTR special episode telecasts tonight
- Akhanda’s Hindi dubbing rights sold for a bomb
- Bangarraju’s Naa Kosam is a breezy melody
- Gamanam gets clean ‘U’ certificate
- Bollywood actor is so excited to watch Pushpa trailer