Young hero, Naga Shourya is going great guns after the success of Chalo. He is now back with his new film Nartanasala which will release in August end.
Now, the latest we hear is that Nag Shourya has agreed to do a film in the direction of a debutante. Desina Ramesh, who assisted in films like Rabhasa, Yem Maya Chesyave, and many projects has narrated a script to Shourya which the star hero liked very much and agreed to be a part of it.
As Shourya has many prior commitments this film will go on floors only in 2019.
- Elder brother for Krish, younger brother for RGV
- Jabardasth comedian’s next based on wrestling
- Nagarjuna to undergo a striking makeover for Naan Rudra
- Poll : Which of these hit star hero films impressed you this year?
- Kamal hires US fitness trainer for Bharatheeyudu 2