Young hero, Naga Shourya is going great guns after the success of Chalo. He is now back with his new film Nartanasala which will release in August end.
Now, the latest we hear is that Nag Shourya has agreed to do a film in the direction of a debutante. Desina Ramesh, who assisted in films like Rabhasa, Yem Maya Chesyave, and many projects has narrated a script to Shourya which the star hero liked very much and agreed to be a part of it.
As Shourya has many prior commitments this film will go on floors only in 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- My stories are born out of my anger: Balakrishna
- Clarification on Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo’s digital rights
- Fans upset with Prabhas’s regular vacations
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Pooja Hegde signs two biggies films in Bollywood
- Venky Mama completes censor; All set for Dec 13th release