Young hero, Naga Shourya is going great guns after the success of Chalo. He is now back with his new film Nartanasala which will release in August end.
Now, the latest we hear is that Nag Shourya has agreed to do a film in the direction of a debutante. Desina Ramesh, who assisted in films like Rabhasa, Yem Maya Chesyave, and many projects has narrated a script to Shourya which the star hero liked very much and agreed to be a part of it.
As Shourya has many prior commitments this film will go on floors only in 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kajal Aggarwal’s Khosty – A disgrace to the horror-comedy genre
- Official: Balagam seals its OTT release date
- Solid TRP for RRR in its recent telecast
- Here are the highlights from NTR 30 pooja ceremony event
- Megastar for Nithiin – Deets inside
- Star Tamil director’s next gets an “A” certificate from censor board
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food