Handsome hero Naga Shourya, is quite confident that his latest film Jyo Atchutananda will bring him back in the reckoning. Naga Shourya’s last film Oka Manasu disappointed many and this left the talented hero disappointed.
Now that the trailers of Jyo Atchutananda have caught on quite well and the buzz for the film is huge, Shourya has pinned a lot of hopes on this romantic comedy.
Shourya shares screen space with Nara Rohit in this film which is directed by the talented Srinivasa Avasarla. The film is up for a release this 9th of September.
- Manikarnika’s producer hospitalised, Kangana plays down rumours
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about Queen remake
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise