Naga Shourya will be seen in an action avatar and is busy promoting his latest film Ashwathama which is up for a release on the 31st of this month. He has been giving non-stop interviews and revealing interesting details about his career.
In one of his interviews, Shourya revealed how he felt insulted when industry producers said that they only want to make love stories with him as his market has limited scope and not many returns.
Shourya says that this aspect made him feel insulted and that is the reason, he turned a writer and wrote an action thriller for himself. The young hero says that he is capable of doing even action roles and that will be proved with Ashwathama which is his home production.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed