Naga Shourya will be seen in an action avatar and is busy promoting his latest film Ashwathama which is up for a release on the 31st of this month. He has been giving non-stop interviews and revealing interesting details about his career.
In one of his interviews, Shourya revealed how he felt insulted when industry producers said that they only want to make love stories with him as his market has limited scope and not many returns.
Shourya says that this aspect made him feel insulted and that is the reason, he turned a writer and wrote an action thriller for himself. The young hero says that he is capable of doing even action roles and that will be proved with Ashwathama which is his home production.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah opens up about her friendship with Kajal
- Tollywood director signs yet another big project in Bollywood
- Chiranjeevi ropes in noted action choreographers for Vedhalam remake?
- Solo Bratuke completes censor – Release date still in suspense?
- Anil Ravipudi’s F2 gets a rare recognition
- Bigg Boss 4- Avinash wins hearts with Ravana task