After a long gap, Naga Shourya finally released his much-awaited movie called Chalo yesterday. The response has been unanimous and the film has been declared a hit.
The occupancy for the film has increased quite well from the afternoon shows and the latest we hear is that the first day openings will be the highest for any Shourya film to date.
Chalo is produced by Shourya’s home banner and the film has been made on a tight budget and sold for a table profit too. So, with Ravi Teja’s Touch Chesi Chudu getting a lukewarm response, Chalo should get the benefit at the box office in the coming days.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties