After a long gap, Naga Shourya finally released his much-awaited movie called Chalo yesterday. The response has been unanimous and the film has been declared a hit.
The occupancy for the film has increased quite well from the afternoon shows and the latest we hear is that the first day openings will be the highest for any Shourya film to date.
Chalo is produced by Shourya’s home banner and the film has been made on a tight budget and sold for a table profit too. So, with Ravi Teja’s Touch Chesi Chudu getting a lukewarm response, Chalo should get the benefit at the box office in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Offers drying up for Kajal- Career at stake?
- Anchor Pradeep’s debut film gets an interesting title
- Sarileru continues its stronghold in B and C centers
- Noted Actress turns singer
- Star director reveals Anu Emanuel’s attitude issues
- Allu Arjun is a dangerously hardworking actor : Murali Sharma