After a long gap, Naga Shourya finally released his much-awaited movie called Chalo yesterday. The response has been unanimous and the film has been declared a hit.
The occupancy for the film has increased quite well from the afternoon shows and the latest we hear is that the first day openings will be the highest for any Shourya film to date.
Chalo is produced by Shourya’s home banner and the film has been made on a tight budget and sold for a table profit too. So, with Ravi Teja’s Touch Chesi Chudu getting a lukewarm response, Chalo should get the benefit at the box office in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju, to release Vakeel Saab on 300 screens?
- Crazy folks song to be a part of Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Rhea posts a memorable message on Sushanth’s death anniversary
- One year passes away-Sushanth’s death still a mystery
- Vakeel Saab girl all set to announce two movies
- Chay and Samantha to resume shooting from next week