Naga Shourya’s new film, Chalo has completed its shoot long back and is currently in its post-production stages. The romantic entertainer is set to release on the 29th of this month but the latest reports going around suggest that the film might be postponed.
As the last week of December is filled with films like Hello, MCA, and few others, the talk is that the makers want a good release for their film and this is why they are in plans to postpone the film to February.
An official confirmation is yet to be made on this news. Chalo is produced by Naga Shourya’s home banner Ira Productions.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas