Young hero, Naga Shaurya will be seen next in a romantic drama called Krishna Vrinda Vihari which has impressed with its songs and promos. The film was set for a release on the 20th of this month.
But as there are a few post-production works yet to be wrapped up, the makers have pushed the release date as of now.
When they are ready with a new date, the makers will announce it officially. Yesteryear actress, Radhika Sarathkumar will be seen in an important role in the movie produced by Usha Mulpuri.
Directed by Anish R Krishna, the movie is produced by Ira Creations. Shirley Setia is the female lead in this movie. Shankar Prasad Mulpuri is presenting the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tiger Vs. Pathaan: No truth in those rumors
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar & Ajay Devgn receive legal notices; Here’s why
- Chandoo Mondeti opens up about Sai Pallavi’s role in Thandel
- Runtime locked for Salaar?
- Ravi Teja disappointed with his latest film being shelved?
- Prithviraj Sukumaran’s dedication levels for Salaar surprises fans