123telugu had already reported that Varun Tej has completed shooting for his second film Kanhe. The first look of the film drew a lot of attention and according to sources close to us, Nagababu, father of hero Varun Tej was completely blown away after seeing some of the rushes of the film.
The stunning visuals, grandier in the scenes and Varun’s performance impressed the mega brother big time. Kanche has been in the news for some time now and reports reveal that director Krish has executed this project in such a way that it will surprise the audience completely.
Slated to release on October 2nd, this film has well known Mumbai model Pragya Jaiswal paired up with Varun. First Frame Entertainments banner is the production house behind this project. The first look will be out in August.
- Japan is yet to get over Baahubali and Bhallaladeva mania
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release