In these days, most producers have only one strategy when it comes to a big budget film’s release. They will release the movie in as many theatres as possible, blitz the public with marketing and then rake in as much money as they can within two weeks.
In the age of piracy, this is the only strategy which is helping producers. But Akkineni Nagarjuna is adopting a different strategy for Manam. The actor is ensuring that the film will get a long run by releasing it in only a limited number of theatres.
Being a special film for the Akkineni family, Nagarjuna reportedly wants to ensure a long and successful run for ‘Manam’ . Let us hope ‘Manam’ performs according to Nag’s expectations and lives up to be a good and special film for Dr. ANR
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reveals her best moment in these last ten years
- Raashi Khanna starts filming for much-awaited sequel
- Ananya Pandey flattered with Vijay Devarakonda’s persona
- Hectic schedules ahead for Mahesh Babu?
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film