In these days, most producers have only one strategy when it comes to a big budget film’s release. They will release the movie in as many theatres as possible, blitz the public with marketing and then rake in as much money as they can within two weeks.
In the age of piracy, this is the only strategy which is helping producers. But Akkineni Nagarjuna is adopting a different strategy for Manam. The actor is ensuring that the film will get a long run by releasing it in only a limited number of theatres.
Being a special film for the Akkineni family, Nagarjuna reportedly wants to ensure a long and successful run for ‘Manam’ . Let us hope ‘Manam’ performs according to Nag’s expectations and lives up to be a good and special film for Dr. ANR
- Leading production house bags RC12 theatrical rights
- Telugu filmmaker’s Chinese film gets bigger
- Irrfan Khan pens a moving note from London as he battles a rare cancer
- Versatile artiste’s key role in Mahesh25
- Don’t call my son Jr Powerstar: Renu Desai tells Pawan fans