Senior hero Nagarjuna Akkineni is all set for his OTT debut, suggest the latest reports. Apparently, the stage is set for the senior actor’s entry into the OTT space with a web series.
Disney+ Hotstar is reportedly materialising a web series that will be directed by a debutante. The OTT giant opines that Nagarjuna will be the right for the male lead role and that his inclusion in the cast would boost the hype surrounding the same.
It is being said that Nagarjuna is also interested in this project and he will be conveying his final decision to the makers shortly.
Nagarjuna is currently focused on Ghost, which is being directed by Praveen Sattaru.
Articles that might interest you:
- List of south stars to attend Koffee with Karan show?
- F3 getting a massive release in the US – Deets Inside
- Tiger Shroff’s Heropanti 2 locks its OTT release date
- Latest: Rana Naidu wraps its shoot
- OTT – Dhanush fans disappointed with The Russo Brothers
- Karan Johar makes an interesting announcement – Deets inside