Akkineni father-son duo, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya, shared screen space with each other in the 2014 blockbuster family drama, Manam. Now, if the latest buzz is to be believed, Nag and Chay will act together once again in Bangarraju, a sequel to Nag’s Soggade Chinni Nayana.
According to the latest reports, director Kalyana Krishna, who is penning Bangarraju’s script, has come with a quicky idea. Apparently, Chay plays Bangarraju’s grandson in the film. However, we will have to wait until an official announcement to confirm this speculation.
Nag will bankroll Bangarraju under Annapurna Studios banner. The project is expected to go on floors in early summer. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?
- Veteran Bollywood hero’s son all set for Tollywood debut
- Bollywood actress is excited to work with Prabhas
- Interesting storyline for Naga Shaurya’s next
- Mahesh to romance this Bollywood actress again?