Film stars chipping in for social causes is nothing new in Tollywood. Senior hero Nagarjuna has always been earnest in taking part in several social causes. From animal welfare to healthcare, Nag tried to bring in a positive change in the society using his image.
In a latest, Nag has appealed for the prevention of child abuse in the country. This afternoon, Nag tweeted a short documentary film titled unSPOKEN and said, “19th November is the World Day for Prevention of child abuse/ Let there be light!”
19th November is the World Day for Prevention of child abuse/
Let there be light! https://t.co/6UZt8WJVN0
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) November 20, 2016
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage