Film stars chipping in for social causes is nothing new in Tollywood. Senior hero Nagarjuna has always been earnest in taking part in several social causes. From animal welfare to healthcare, Nag tried to bring in a positive change in the society using his image.
In a latest, Nag has appealed for the prevention of child abuse in the country. This afternoon, Nag tweeted a short documentary film titled unSPOKEN and said, “19th November is the World Day for Prevention of child abuse/ Let there be light!”
19th November is the World Day for Prevention of child abuse/
Let there be light! https://t.co/6UZt8WJVN0
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) November 20, 2016
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors