Film stars chipping in for social causes is nothing new in Tollywood. Senior hero Nagarjuna has always been earnest in taking part in several social causes. From animal welfare to healthcare, Nag tried to bring in a positive change in the society using his image.
In a latest, Nag has appealed for the prevention of child abuse in the country. This afternoon, Nag tweeted a short documentary film titled unSPOKEN and said, “19th November is the World Day for Prevention of child abuse/ Let there be light!”
19th November is the World Day for Prevention of child abuse/
Let there be light! https://t.co/6UZt8WJVN0
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) November 20, 2016
Articles that might interest you:
- Massy title locked for Ravi Teja’s next?
- Ram Charan’s next with this happening director?
- Sid, Genelia celebrate 14 years of Bommarillu with iconic dialogue
- Sanjay Dutt suffering from lung infection
- Adivi Sesh in talks for acclaimed Hindi film’s Telugu remake?
- Mahesh Babu fans set a sensational world record on his birthday