Faceless Assessment Scheme has been one of the key initiatives taken by the Income Tax Department to bring in transparency, ease of paying taxes and creating a friendly ecosystem for the taxpayers. This scheme eliminates the human interface in the income tax assessment system.
None other than hero Nagarjuna has taken to Twitter to shower his appreciation for the IT department. He said that “Faceless Assessment Scheme is a collaborative measure to ease the process for the citizens of India.makes life easy! Smiling face with smiling eyes.”
On the work front, Nagarjuna will resume the shooting for Wild Dog and will also kick-start a film with Praveen Sattaru once the situation improves.
I really Appreciate the progressive initiative taken by the Income Tax Department. ‘Faceless Assessment Scheme’ is a collaborative measure to ease the process for the citizens of India.makes life easy!!!😊🙏
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) August 6, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?
- Prank call of bomb threat to this star’s office
- Shocking- NCB confirms Rhea as a solid member of a drug syndicate
- Sensational actress in talks for Chiru’s next?
- Chay Akkineni gives chance to a new director?
- Big reveal in Sushanth’s autopsy report