Akkineni Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya-starrer Bangarraju, is all set to release on January 14, 2022. Ahead of that, A special musical event was grandly held last night.
During the event, Nagarjuna said that January 14 is an important day for Annapurna Studios because it was founded on the same date. He also mentioned that his father, legendary actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao’s Dasara Bullodu was released 50 years ago on the same day and it is a musical blockbuster.
Speaking about Bangarraju, Nagarjuna promised that the movie will offer more than what audiences imagined. It seemed that the actor is so confident about the success of the family entertainer.
Directed by Kalyan Krishna, the movie has Ramya Krishnan and Krithi Shetty as the female leads. Anup Rubens scored music for this film which is releasing this Friday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh to turn a host for Aha’s talk show?
- KL Rahul-Athiya Shetty to tie the knot soon?
- Akhanda and Shyam Singha Roy on OTT: When and where to watch?
- Not Alia or Kriti but Rakul Preet is the busiest actress in India
- Crazy Malayalam film wraps up its shoot
- One more film of star heroine goes to OTT