Akkineni father-son duo Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya’s multi-starrer, Bangarraju, was launched on August 2 and had already wrapped up its first schedule in Hyderabad. The latest update is that the film’s crew had landed in Mysore, Karnataka, for a major second schedule. Both Nag and Chay will be shooting for several crucial scenes in the on-going schedule.
Bangarraju also features Ramya Krishna and Krithi Shetty as Nag and Chay’s love interests respectively. This Kalyan Krishna directorial is a spin-off to Nagarjuna’s 2016 blockbuster fantasy drama, Soggade Chinni Nayana. Bangarraju also features young beauties Darshana Banik and Akshata Sonawane in key roles. Nagarjuna’s Annapurna Studios and Zee Studios banners are jointly bankrolling this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Manasulone from Varudu Kavalenu is a soothing melody
- Interview : Sai Pallavi – Chay Akkineni is a real sweetheart
- Chiru’s Godfather Ooty schedule commences
- Thala Ajith’s Valimai locked for Pongal release
- Viral – Vijay Devarakonda poses with Balayya Babu
- Poll: What’s your take on Pelli SandaD’s trailer?