Over the past couple of days, there have been several reports that Nagarjuna will once again be teaming up with his son Naga Chaitanya for a movie, a repeat of Manam, to be produced by Dil Raju and directed by Satish Vegesna of Shatamanam Bhavathi fame.
Just when the buzz started to gain momentum, Nagarjuna decided to clarify and tweeted a while ago, “I am reading & hearing news that chai and I are doing a film together again..hmmm!! This is news to me also”.
Currently, Nag is awaiting the release of Om Namo Venkatesaya, while Chay is busy shooting for Kalyan Krishna’s movie.
I am reading & hearing news that chai and I are doing a film together again..hmmm!! This is news to me also?.
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) January 19, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Special Trust Created for TFI workers says Chiranjeevi
- Star hero denies being quarantined
- Corona scare-Nagarjuna donates big for TFI
- Mahesh Babu donates once again-This time for TFI
- Poll : Post RRR which film’s first look do you want to see next?
- Star hero’s cameo in Rohit Shetty’s Singham 3