Over the past couple of days, there have been several reports that Nagarjuna will once again be teaming up with his son Naga Chaitanya for a movie, a repeat of Manam, to be produced by Dil Raju and directed by Satish Vegesna of Shatamanam Bhavathi fame.
Just when the buzz started to gain momentum, Nagarjuna decided to clarify and tweeted a while ago, “I am reading & hearing news that chai and I are doing a film together again..hmmm!! This is news to me also”.
Currently, Nag is awaiting the release of Om Namo Venkatesaya, while Chay is busy shooting for Kalyan Krishna’s movie.
I am reading & hearing news that chai and I are doing a film together again..hmmm!! This is news to me also?.
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) January 19, 2017
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic