Over the past couple of days, there have been several reports that Nagarjuna will once again be teaming up with his son Naga Chaitanya for a movie, a repeat of Manam, to be produced by Dil Raju and directed by Satish Vegesna of Shatamanam Bhavathi fame.
Just when the buzz started to gain momentum, Nagarjuna decided to clarify and tweeted a while ago, “I am reading & hearing news that chai and I are doing a film together again..hmmm!! This is news to me also”.
Currently, Nag is awaiting the release of Om Namo Venkatesaya, while Chay is busy shooting for Kalyan Krishna’s movie.
I am reading & hearing news that chai and I are doing a film together again..hmmm!! This is news to me also?.
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) January 19, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans of all heroes always want Prabhas’ success: Rajamouli
- My producers sacrificed 100 crore profit and made Saaho: Prabhas
- Stop treating me like an actor: Pawan urges fans
- Suriya’s Bandobast plot revealed!
- Prabhas cutout: Kollywood cutout culture gripping Tollywood?
- Is Prabhas seeing someone?