Recently, the income tax officials raided the properties of several leading Tollywood stars, including hero Nani, producer Suresh Babu, S Radhakrishna, KL Narayana and several others. There were also reports that hero Nagarjuna’s Annapurna Studios was also raided by the IT sleuths.
Nag took to Twitter and clarified that no IT raids tool place at his properties. “Quite a few of my friends Have been calling me and asking me if I had raid from the income tax department!! This is news to me. No such raid has happened on me or my offices. FYI,” Nag tweeted.
Quite a few of my friends Have been calling me and asking me if I had raid from the income tax department!! This is news to me😳 no such raid has happened on me or my offices. FYI
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) November 22, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Ranveer’s film is not Shalini Pandey’s debut- Here’s why?
- Leading ladies of World Famous Lovers to be announced in a special way
- Amma Rajyamlo Kadapa Biddalu clears censors, ready for release
- Pawan’s comeback film to be launched on this date
- Payal Rajput’s comedy with Venky Mama to be hilarious
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo teaser- Bunny’s show all the way