Yesterday Paris was attacked by terrorists and according to reports, an estimated 140+ people were killed in the attacks. Restaurants were attacked and 118 people were taken as hostage during a concert at a music venue. The event ended in devastation as the terrorists open fired on innocent civilians. Currently Paris is under curfew as authorities are trying to take control of the city.
Akkineni Nagarjuna and the unit members of his upcoming film Oopiri are badly shaken from the attacks on Paris. Oopiri was extensively shot in Paris and the unit has many memories from their shooting. Nagarjuna is especially devastated due to the attacks that were carried out. He is badly shaken from the event. Even the backdrop for the posters of Oopiri shows Paris. We pray that Paris will become stronger and for everyone’s safety.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Bigil budget will shock you!
- Popular Malayalam film to be remade in Telugu
- Super Star locks two mega festivals in 2020
- After braving cancer, popular heroine is ready for acting comeback
- Priyamani’s interesting comment on Anushka, Nayan & Samantha
- Tamannaah’s wish to act with this star hero