Nagarjuna is ecstatic with the success of his latest game show Meelo Evaro Koteeswarudu. The number of viewers for this show are increasing day by day. More and more number of homes are following this show now.
This is undoubtedly the most successful regional TV show. “I love those anxious moments on the show and at the same time I like steering my contestants towards winning big money on my show”, said Nagarjuna. The ratings are touching new heights for this show.
This turning out to be a highly successful year for Nagarjuna. Manam is the biggest hit in his career and MEK is no less on the television as well. News is coming in that Nag might act with NTR in a multistarrer directed by Vamsi Paidipally
- Prabhas20 to release ahead of schedule?
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun