Sankranthi 2017 will be a very interesting one for Telugu movie lovers. In a repeat of the situation seen for Sankranthi 2016, multiple big budget movies are going to enter the race. While Chiranjeevi’s 150th movie and Balakrishna’s ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’ are already in the race, the latest star hero to enter the fray is Nagarjuna Akkineni.
Nagarjuna’s ‘Hathi Ram Baba’, to be directed by K. Raghavendra Rao, is going to start rolling next month. The movie will be directed by K. Raghavendra Rao and the veteran director is aiming for the festive season. It will be a nostalgic time for many Telugu film lovers, bringing back the glory days of the 90’s.
All that remains now is for Venkatesh to enter the Sankranthi race. If Venkatesh manages to come in with his proposed remake of Sala Khadoos, then it will truly be a memorable fight of the Big 4.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- Telugu CMs & Tollywood mourn Kodi Ramakrishna’s demise
- Telugu Review : Prementha Panichese Narayana